Reiki Australia is a nationally constituted, not-for-profit, membership association which has evolved from a mission to facilitate the development of professional Reiki treatment standards.
Our on-line national directory offers a resource to assist consumers to find credible, accountable local Reiki practitioners and Reiki master/teachers.
Reiki Australia warmly welcomes Reiki folk, professional treatment practitioners, masters, individuals and organisations who have an interest in Reiki as a spiritual practice and healing art. We offer a community for all people who wish to make a Reiki connection with others whose lives have been touched by the legacy of Mikao Usui, the acknowledged founder of the practice of Reiki.
Reiki Australia offers all members personal development and community enrichment activities.
The organisation set a quality benchmark for professional Reiki treatment practitioner development with its 2006 and 2009 conferences, and we offer a growing list of benefits to professional members .
Reiki Australia enjoys the respect of its members, industry leaders in health and community services, government and consumers.
To be a trusted resource for the personal, professional and community expression of wellbeing through Reiki:
embracing students, masters, teachers and treatment practitioners
We are Australia's leading ethical, professional, Reiki membership association:
- We maintain an authentic influence in promoting wellbeing through Reiki as a spiritual practice and healing art;
- Accepting members from a diversity of practices that originate from the teachings of Mikao Usui;
- Supporting wellness and self-care;
- Dedicated to:
- following Reiki principles in the personal and teaching practice of Reiki;
- acceptance of Reiki within community and healthcare environments;
- improved health outcomes for individuals, families and communities;
- applying education and proficiency in Reiki treatment practice.
- Accomplishing the mission and vision with compassion
- Encouraging acceptance, peer support and trust
- Maintaining open communication
- Facilitating understanding of all stakeholder needs
- Working together as a team
- Sharing knowledge and skills
- Honouring Reiki as a spiritual practice, healing art and a way of life
- Honouring the heritage of the oral tradition
- Honouring the Reiki precepts/principles in the spirit of Mikao Usui
- Honouring the relationship between master and student
- Embracing the richness and diversity of Reiki practice originating from Mikao Usui
- Welcoming practitioners from all branches of Reiki
- Living with integrity
- Embodying standards of excellence
- Maintaining connection with current trends
- Acknowledging the evolution of the practice of Reiki
- Respecting the diversity of lineages and practices of Reiki