Reiki Australia-Certified Clinics have been assessed by Reiki Australia and found to comply with best practice standards as follows:
- Have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance coverage
- Managers are Accredited Reiki Treatment Practitioners (ARTP), i.e. they are Reiki Practitioner members who fulfil additional obligations, such as First Aid training, more hours of Continuing Professional Development and have committed to abide by Reiki Australia’s Code of Conduct for Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioners 2010.
- Safe access
- Dedicated, well-kept treatment room and treatment equipment
- High standards of health and safety
Privacy and professional standards compliance
- Clinics comply with privacy legislation, and ensure that client records are protected from unauthorised access
- Reiki Australia’s Code of Conduct for Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioners 2010 and complaint handing mechanism must be displayed in the clinic
Reiki Australia’s certification of workplaces that meet best practice standards is a further step in the realisation of our vision to raise the profile and acceptance of Reiki treatment, and the professionalism of practitioners.
Treatment Area in a Reiki Australia-Certified Clinic