I am a qualified Reiki Practitioner.
My hours for treatment are flexible.
My Reiki sessions are typically between an hour to an hour and a half.
In addition to my Reiki business, I volunteer at a nearby hospice providing Reiki treatment to patients, their families and their carers.
I have worked with a broad range of people, including those:
• Seeking complementary treatment for health issues (chronic conditions, general disorders or life threatening illnesses);
• Experiencing anxiety and depression;
• Working through grief and/or loss;
• In a hospice setting; and
• With Multiple Sclerosis.
I believe Reiki treatments help clients to:
• better connect with their own healing energy; and
• experience a sense of peacefulness and calm so that they better equipped to deal with their concerns.
My first Reiki experience was in the late 90s when I first sought treatment to help with my digestive issues.
Some years later I was led back to Reiki following a significant personal loss. Through treatments with my wonderful Reiki Master/Teacher, I discovered the many healing benefits of Reiki; amongst them a great sense of peace and connectedness. I was so moved by this extraordinary ancient healing modality that I completed the training myself to become a Reiki Practitioner.
I have completed my Master level training.
I believe my experiences have shaped and prepared me for this role.
To help as many as I can experience and connect with the beautiful,
loving and healing energy that is Reiki.