The system of Reiki is a hands-on treatment practice utilising the pure spiritual energy to improve the functioning of the body organs and systems to maintain health and relaxation.
There are four levels of training. The first two levels focus on the effectiveness and the intensity of Reiki hand placements for health and well-being whilst receiving Reiki and sharing Reiki with family members, friends and even for pets. On completion of Level II the option of becoming a professional Reiki Practitioner for the public.
The progression to Level 3 and 4 are for gaining further skills and knowledge in your Reiki development for a spiritual discipline that leads to self-awareness, tranquillity and harmony within oneself and nature or perhaps as preparations to become a teacher of Reiki.
The Four levels of Reiki training workshops:
Reiki Level 1 is taught over two days. Approximately 6 hours each day.
During the two days, you will be:
• attuned to the Reiki energy,
• shown how to give Reiki to yourself and friends, family and pets.
You will be given:
• the Gendai Reiki Ho Introduction and Sho-den Level 1 Manuals
• a Class Resource Folder which includes all the materials covered over the 2 days. The manual also provides useful reference material for further reading once the class is over.
A follow up meeting is provided as part of the class; the meeting is approximately two hclass with Yvonne. There will also be an opportunity to practice Reiki with another Reiki Practitioner at the meeting.
A Reiki Level 1 Certificate of Completion is awarded at the end of the class.
(Reiki Level 1 certificate cannot be used to practice Reiki professionally)
Light refreshments will be provided for the morning and afternoon breaks each day. Lunches are not included.
What you will learn over the two days
• The Definition of Reiki
• The Reiki Principles
• Explanation of the Aura, Chakras and the Endocrine System
• The ways in which Reiki can be used
• The Benefits of Reiki
• The History of Reiki
• How to give Reiki treatments to a receiver sitting in a chair or resting on a Reiki table.
• Practice time for the chair and table treatments
Cost of the 2-day class: $330
Oku-den Level II Two-day workshop
Pre-requisite: Completion of Level I
1. Reiki Level II attunements.
2. The three Usui Symbols (Power, Harmony, and Connection) and their mantras.
3. The meaning of the symbols, how to draw them and use them for self-healing and treating others.
4. Sending Distant treatments and Healing with Reiki.
5. Japanese Qi Gong, meditative and energetic exercises.
Shinpi-den Level III Two-day workshop Fee: $550.
• A three-month interval from finishing of Reiki Level 1 & 2.
• Experience in giving 30 hours of treatments to different people with supporting log sheets.
• Have repeated the Shoden and Okuden workshop at least once to review what you have learned before.
1. Introduction of the Usui master symbol with instruction on how to draw the symbol, what it means, and how to use it.
2. Receive master practitioner attunement.
3. Practice time in class using the symbol for treatments.
4. Additional exercises, techniques, and meditations.
Gokuikai-den Reiki Level IV: Master Fee $1,550.
Time for completion is over a three-month period consisting of five 1-day workshops.
•A six-month interval from finishing of Shinpi-den Level III training.
• Have repeated one more time the Shoden and Okuden levels.
• Have given 60 hours of treatments to different people with supporting log sheets.
1. What it means to be a Reiki master including, the responsibilities involved.
2. Three master teacher attunements.
3. Learn how to give attunements for each Reiki level.
4. Practice time in class giving each of the attunements.
5. How to conduct Reiki workshops after becoming a Master Teacher.
6. Additional exercises, techniques, and meditations.
Yvonne's Reiki Journey!
Yvonne has experienced great loss in her life, in the form of the death of her two sons at the ages of 7 and 9, through a genetic disorder.
She says, ”Support groups, returning to work, personal development courses and meditation all did help to begin to fill the vacuum left by the loss of the boys. A turning point came in 2007 when I attended a mind power training course and received a blessing that was referred to as a form of Reiki. My experience with the Giver placing the hands on my crown was overwhelming. A surge of uncontrollable tears came over me, unleashing locked up grief and sadness.”
Following this experience, Yvonne attended a Reiki seminar and was initiated in the Usui Shiki Ryoho form of practice, saying, “I found Reiki to be very comforting and healing. New confidence and directions seem to open up for me. My wish was then to pursue a path in Reiki and to share this healing gift with family, friends and the community.”
In November 2010, she was drawn to re-sit the levels of her Reiki training in the Japanese tradition of "Usui Reiki Ryoho" ("Usui Spiritual Energy Healing Method").
Yvonne has now Reiki Master certification in the lineages of Gendai Reiki Ho, Komyo Reiki Kai, Usui Reiki Ryoho and Usui Holy Fire Karuna.
Yvonne regularly facilitates Reiki workshops in the four levels of Reiki training: Level 1 Sho-den (first teachings), Level 2-Okuden (deeper teachings), Level 3-Shinpiden (teaching of the mysteries) and Level 4-Okukaiden (Master/Facilitator).
Yvonne is the owner of Waves of Energy; a current Reiki Australia® Board Director and member of Reiki Australia’s Accredited Reiki Treatment Practitioner membership category. You can be assured of receiving the highest level of ethical and professional care.
•REIKI AUSTRALIA (www.reikiaustralia.com.au) Reiki Master/Teacher and Accredited Reiki Treatment Practitioner
•Gendai Reiki Healing Association, Japan
•AUSTRALIAN LEUKODYSTROPHY SUPPORT GROUP INC (ALDS)
•Association of Genetic Support of Australasia (AGSA)
•Affiliate Member, Reiki Membership Association
Read more: http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/connect/Komyoreikinewcastle/about_me/33706#ixzz4EGx7qjzE
Commitment to ongoing professional development as a Reiki Practitioner in providing the highest level of ethical and professional care in one's holistic health and wellbeing program.