Accredited Reiki Treatment Practitioner [ARTP]
This membership category recognises a professional member of Reiki Australia for adhering to a higher standard of practice, who has provided treatment logs over 12 months, who holds current Professional Indemnity insurance and a current first aid certificate.
Completion of Unit 1 of Professional Development for Reiki Treatment is required for ARTP membership, unless the member has a qualification as an Australian registered health practitioner or in a Health Training Package modality, and is currently working in this capacity.
Members can be promoted from the Practitioner category to ARTP after completing the following mandatory requirements:
- Six months in the category
- Providing copies of 10 treatments records
- A current First Aid certificate
- Relevant insurance
- Completion of Unit 1 of Professional Development for Reiki Treatment.
- Members who have a current qualification as an Australian registered health practitioner or in another Health Training Package modality, and are currently working in this capacity, are not required to complete Unit 1.
Members of the ARTP category who have a Reiki clinic, either home or community-based, may apply to have their clinic assessed against criteria related to accessibility, privacy, and health and safety, to become a Reiki Australia-Certified Clinic. This certification is reassessed annually.
Please note: Entry to the ARTP membership category is only available to those already registered as a ‘Reiki Practitioner’ or ‘Combined Reiki Practitioner & Reiki Master/Teacher’ in those categories.