To be a trusted resource for the personal, professional and community expression of well-being through Reiki: embracing students, masters, teachers and treatment practitioners.
We are Australia’s leading ethical, professional, Reiki membership association:
- We maintain an authentic influence in promoting well-being through Reiki as a spiritual practice and healing art
- Accepting members from a diversity of practices that originate from the teachings of Mikao Usui
- Supporting wellness and self-care
- following Reiki principles in the personal and teaching practice of Reiki
- acceptance of Reiki within community and healthcare environments
- improved health outcomes for individuals, families and communities
- applying education and proficiency in Reiki treatment practice.
- Answerability in governance to ourselves and our members.
- Community, connection and enrichment for all Reiki practitioners and masters.
- Abiding by professional standards and Codes of Conduct.
- Acknowledging the evolution of the practice of Reiki
- Holding the Reiki lineages and traditions of our members in high regard
- Acknowledging lineage bearers and founders of forms of Reiki practice as the authorities for the description of their own form of practice.
- Maintaining open communication
- Encouraging acceptance, peer support and trust
- Facilitating understanding of stakeholder needs
- Working together in teams.
- Acting with integrity and diligence.
If this sounds like the kind of organisation you want to be a part of we would love to hear from you.
Disclaimer: The content and media on this website and in Member profiles in the Directory is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute medical advice, any diagnosis, or recommended treatments. All products and services offered are at that person’s discretion and the views are the author’s and not necessarily Reiki Australia’s, except where this is specifically stated. Reiki Australia does not take responsibility for anything you do based on the general information provided. Consult a physician or appropriate health care professional as required.